Purpose Statement

This blog (should I choose to pursue it) is to be one boy's experience of middle school, as told through many doodles and drawings done during (what he perceived to be) the less interesting classes. Many of the images are stupid, violent, crude, homophobic, insensitive to the mentally retarded, and potentially meaningless. However, they are an accurate reflection of one boy's experience of middle school. I had a poor attention span. I played Counter-Strike (albeit, poorly, against "Normal" bots named Wayne and Xavier) and sometimes Starcraft. I liked talking about computers, even though I knew relatively little about how they worked. I imbibed a fair amount of internet humor. I was a Democrat with an extremely limited knowledge of politics (still seems pretty complicated).

After I did the majority of these drawings, I filed them away in a drawer where they remained until I went over them the summer before my freshman year of high school, scribbling addenda on the backs of the majority. It's evident I had aged, but only slightly. Now, I'm ready to revisit them - ONCE AGAIN!!