SFD1

Addendum: None
I thought it was lost forever... NOT ANYMORE!
This is the original Stick Figure Death comic strip, as drawn on a sheet of notebook paper with a semi-blunted pencil. I'm excited to narrate it once again:
The story begins in media res with our stick-wielding hero defending himself against a leaping foe. The foe is speared, and Stick (as I'll call him) flings his body out of the frame. Another adversary appears, this time attacking low, but Stick (by some miracle of physics) is able to step on his head and impale him. After briefly holding his prey up to the sun for God to approve, he disposes of the body in a manner similar to that of the first. TWO ENEMIES? Yes. And with a double kick like that of Neo, Stick awkwardly pushes them back. I'm not quite sure what happens at this point, so I'm gonna skip to the spiked steamroller (!!!). The casual SFD viewer might say, "But this is the same thing that happens in the second strip!" And they'd be wrong. Because this one includes an ineffective machine gunner getting run over in the spokes of the spiked steamroller (but yeah, this is pretty much the same as SFD2; trust me, it'll get better in SFD3, it even has red Sharpie stick figure blood!).