seizure!!!!!!

Addendum: None
This was one of my first experimentations with negative space. At the top is a prototype I did in Sharpie to test that the idea for a 4-panel "seizure person" would work. Once that was a success, I moved on to a bigger image (albeit in pencil and done by erasing scribbles). At right is another "seizure person," this one quite confused and being bombarded by lines. At bottom is a mess of words and lines, but I'll try to decipher it somewhat. There is a picture of a male and female stick figure. The male stick figure holds a paper that says "BLIMP". To the left of these two figures are the words "Jimbo in Spanish" and "je olde fa-". I can't entirely make out what the fa- word is. Fad? Faq-? Fag? Faw-? Facebook didn't exist (for me) at this time in my life, so that's out of the question. Puzzling.