SUPER SPECIAL TRIPLE HEADER INCLUDING: SOMETHING I DIDN'T DRAW AND TWO (2) SFD4 CONCEPT PAGES!!!

Addendum for picture I didn't draw: "what the hell dude"
Addenda for SFD4 concept pages: None


Anyways. The SFD4 concept pages show Mighty Stick in a variety of poses, including but not limited to: killing people with a chair, killing people with other stick-people, just walking (y'know?), falling, being half-drawn, getting his face tattooed with an enormous "x", admiring the color of blood, kicking his own giant head, and of course having fun with his trusty murder stick. Also visible is my experimentation with the arrangement of the title, which would I thought was critical for the success of further comics. If you look at the top left corner of one of the concept pages, you can see me trying to imitate the headshot icon from "Counter Strike: Source" which had recently come out and which I thought was really nifty (ran fine on my 5200FX, albeit at 800x600). The beautifully drawn picture that I had NO PART IN appears to be a banal rendering of a man on a dock with a definite horizon and a tree/shrubs for perspective. It is the result of my asking of an adult friend for drawing advice and receiving a picture instead. I had written "AWWW FUCK" but crossed out "FUCK" when I thought that that seemed too extreme.